Take a sponsorship opportunity to enjoy a high level of brand exposure both pre-event and onsite.
The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
Tea & Coffee World Cup website
Links to the brand new website are being sent to key decision makers and influencers from the industry. It is also being marketed strongly in Tea and Coffee Trade Journal’s print magazine and on the teaandcoffee.net website. Advertising opportunities will be on every page including the home page and have a direct link to your website and these include:
- Web tiles – A 120×120 pixel tile on the Tea & Coffee World Cup website with a link to your own company website.
- Leaderboard banner – A 90×728 pixel rotating banner on the Tea & Coffee World Cup website with a link to your own company website.
- Medium banner – A 60×468 pixel rotating banner on the Tea & Coffee World Cup website with a link to your own company website.
All attendees are required to wear a lanyard at the event and your logo can be featured on these either solus or sharing the lanyard space with another sponsor. Please contact us for further details.
To increase the exposure of your company we have space available to have your logo displayed on our conference podium, this will be visible to all conference attendees. Unlimited spaces available.
Our opening reception, which will be held on the 3 September, can be sponsored:
- Co-Sponsorship of the Tea & Coffee World Cup 2018 Opening Reception.
- Branding at the event with Tea & Coffee World Cup 2018 and (title sponsor)
- Allocation of tickets
- Opportunities for product placement
- Opportunity to be named at the reception:,
Tea & Coffee World Cup Opening Reception in association with (title sponsor)
- Solus Sponsorship
The event programme is the official guide of Tea and Coffee World Cup 2018 and will be given to every visitor at the show for free. The event programme can be a vital tool to publicise your company’s attendance and encourage visitors to come and see your stand. If you are interested in advertising in the event programme please contact Charlie Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org for specifications.
As well as all of the sponsorship opportunities we can also promote your own materials by placing these within our delegate bags given to all attendees. We can include many different items such as brochures, pens, giveaways etc.
If you are interested in taking any of these sponsorship or promotional opportunities, or would like any more information, please contact Events Sales Executive Charlie Lane – email@example.com
These sponsorship opportunities will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis only.